Protective life insurance company
For starters, protective life has been around for over 100 years! Protective family of companies has always offered unique life insurance products to meet the protection requirement of individuals and families.
Protective Life’s corporate headquarters is located in Birmingham, AL, with additional locations in Illinois, California, Missouri, New York, Ohio, South Carolina and Tennessee. More about Protective life insurance over 50 company offers highly competitive life insurance solutions to people in all 50 states.
- 1 Protective Life Insurance
- 1.1 Life Insurance Financial Ratings
- 1.2 Life insurance underwriting
- 1.3 Senior life insurance products
- 1.4 Whole life insurance
- 1.5 Term of life insurance
- 1.6 Your life insurance process works like this:
- 1.7 Affordable Life Insurance Conclusion
Protective Life Insurance
In recent news, Protective life merged with Japan’s second largest life insurance company, known as Dai-ichi life.
Here are Protective Life’s subsidiaries:
- Protective Life Insurance and Annuity Insurance Company – The Life Insurance and Annuity Protection Company. Issues life insurance contracts and annuities to people living in New York.
- West Coast Life Insurance Company – West Coast Life Insurance Company is also a subsidiary of Protective Life Insurance Company. And a national provider of insurance solutions and annuity contracts.
- MONY Life Insurance Company – MONY Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Protective Life Insurance Company. And a national provider of insurance products.
- Lyndon Insurance Group, Inc. and Affiliates: Lyndon Insurance Group produces and sells specialized insurance products such as: credit life insurance. Credit disability insurance, and vehicle and maritime service contracts.
If you ever have questions about your current policy, you can visit the Protection Life Portal or call the Protection Life Insurance phone number at 1-248-644-1144.
If you visit the portal, you will also need to register and set a protection life insurance login password. This is where you can find information about your protection life policy.
Life Insurance Financial Ratings
It is important that the insurance company you choose to do business with has a reputation for financial stability. Most life insurance companies today have financial ratings assigned by the main rating services of insurance companies. The current Protective Life classifications are:
|Standard & Poor’s||AA-||Very Strong|
|Moody’s Investor Services||A1||5th highest of 21|
It is essential that the company you choose to do business with have strong financial ratings. And the ability to pay insurance claims seamlessly. In many cases, the business relationship you establish with a life insurer will last a lifetime.
Life insurance underwriting
In keeping with the core value of “simplifying everything,” Protective Life has managed to separate itself from the competition.
The Process PLUS is an underwriting process that was implemented to automate and speed up the life insurance underwriting process. That has become outdated and cumbersome for many of its competitors. Applicants ages 46 to 60 are eligible for a death benefit of up to $ 500,000.
For applicants eligible for the PLUS process, a telephone interview is completed and, in most cases. Ineligible applicants will go through a traditional subscription and an insurance medical exam.
Senior life insurance products
Protective Life Insurance provides a comprehensive portfolio of senior life insurance products to meet consumer needs. Of a financially stable insurance for seniors over 50 to 80 provider company.
Universal life insurance
Universal Life Insurance is a flexible multipurpose life insurance product and Protective Life offers four selections in this category:
- Protective Custom Choice UL – The Custom Choice UL product is similar to 10 year term life insurance but offers the flexibility for which UL policies are known. The applicant may select a 10-30 year tier benefit period that is similar to a term product. At the end of the benefit period, your payments remain the same. But the nominal amount will decrease, giving you time to make policy decisions. The policy holder can exchange their policy for permanent coverage and not have to worry about another medical exam. Additionally, the applicant can adjust the death benefit to meet their insurance needs.
- Indexed Universal Life (IUL) – This is a permanent life insurance product pros and cons that accumulates cash value. By earning interest on a fixed or indexed basis. Fixed basis means that your cash account will earn a fixed interest rate. That is set forth in the policy contract. Indexed means that your policy will earn interest based on the performance. Of specific indices like the NASDAQ or S&P 500. The indexed policy is a great solution for policyholders who want cash accumulation along with a guaranteed death benefit.
Variable Universal Life (VUL) –
- The VUL product uses a portion of your insurance premium and allocates it to various investment. Options that are generally based on your risk tolerance and objectives. A VUL is often a robust solution for consumers. Who want a higher return on investment and are comfortable with increased market risk. The policy also has the flexibility to allow the policyholder. To move their cash in the policy between various investment options.
- Survivor Universal Life – Protective’s Survival product (also called second-to-die) is generally purchased by married couples. Or couples with the intention of planning estate tax. It is less expensive than buying two separate policies and has the flexibility of traditional universal life insurance.
Whole life insurance
Protective Whole Life Insurance offers guarantees and benefits for consumers who select a lifetime insurance benefit along with cash value. The whole life insurance policy provides lifetime coverage (as long premiums are paid).
The premiums remain level and cannot be changed by the company for any reason, and the cash value of the policy.
Term of life insurance
Protective Life’s term insurance policy is one of the competitive term products available in the insurance market. The highlights of Protective’s term insurance policies are:
- Policy periods of 10 to 30 years.
- Face amounts of $ 100,000 to $ 50 million
- Conversion privilege built into all policies.
- Premiums remain level throughout the selected initial policy period
- Terminal illness schedule that provides the insured with receiving a large part of the death benefit in advance.
- Several additional riders with additional premium are available
How does protective life insurance work?
Protective focuses on affordable life insurance rates with a strong subscription for people with pre-existing conditions.
Your life insurance process works like this:
Simple application: The application process is simple and short, it will generally take less than 15 minutes to complete all the information and submit your application.
Accelerated Underwriting: This part of the process is simple: You will answer some questions about your lifestyle and your medical situation through a telephone interview.
Once you do that, Protective’s internal subscription system will decide how to proceed with your request.
- If you qualify for the no exam option, you will be approved based on that interview, and coverage can begin immediately.
- If you don’t qualify, you’ll be sent to the traditional subscription process.
Policy delivered by email: Once your policy has been approved and issued, you will receive a copy directly to your email address.
This is great because you don’t have to remember where you left your policy and you’ll always have easy access to it.
Affordable Life Insurance Conclusion
Consumers who want to buy affordable life insurance from a financially stable insurer that offers a substantial insurance portfolio with a quick subscription should definitely consider Protective Life Insurance Company.
As an independent life insurance agency, we consider Protective Life to be one of our “preferred” carriers offering competitive prices combined with excellent customer service and claims service.